Тема: Линден
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.01.2012, 09:49   #18

Das Auto - Golf VI 1,4 TSI DSG7
Доп. информация

Я вчера писал в ВАГ, Германия. Извиняюсь за корявый английский. Особо не выделывался. Смысл в описании ситуации и просьбе разобраться

Please consider my message.

I am the client of LLC "Linden", city of Lipetsk, Russia. On 29 of december 2011 I have signed the contract with the above company, which was at those moment the official dealer of Volkswagen, for buying Golf VI. The car was at their storage parking lot. On 30 of december 2011 I have fully paid the amount of 23.4 thousand dollars (in roubles) with the cash and bank transfer (part was loaned by JSC Sberbank, the official partner). Moreover I have insured the car for 1.5 thousands dollars at Reso-Garantiya company as it was the requirement of the bank prior credit issuing. I have the contract, insurance, credit agreement and other at hand.

After 11 of January 2012 LLC Linden stopped being the official dealer (FGR withdrew the license for some reason) and Linden refuses to transfer me my paid car. Volkswagen Group Rus say that as Linden is no more their dealer - they do not hold any responsibility for the car and money.

New dealer Genser formed at the previous spot advises me to address the local police department of economical crimes to report the Linden illegal activity.

Please, explain me, why does FGR refuses to help in that case. As Linden WAS their official dealer at the moment of contract/agreement signment.

The Agreement #CM 29/12/11 - XXX from 29.12.2011. The car - VW Golf VIN WVWZZZ1KZCW______.

The reclamation regirested on FGR mumber 412___.

I am totally dissapointed in Russian customer care service of VW. I hope that German department is much more client sensitive.

My cell phone number is +7 910 ______.
Deathblow вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Passatika (26.01.2012)